Program Updates and Changes
The online catalog is updated as program and requirement changes are approved. If the same program is revised more than once, the new requirements replace previous requirements. All of the links below refer users to the most recent requirements.
Please check back soon for program updates and changes.
Changes Effective for Spring 2017
- Revised the EdD in Urban Education Leadership and revised the Certificate of Advanced Study in Urban Education Leadership.
- Revised the admission requirements of the MS in Bioengineering and the Joint MD/MS in Bioengineering.
- Revised the PhD in Bioengineering.
- Revised the admission requirements of the MS in Surgery.
- Revised the MEd in Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics, and Assessment.
- Revised the MS in Occupational Therapy.
- Revised the PhD in Pharmacy.
- Revised the PhD in Computer Science.
- Eliminated the Secondary Concentration in Hazardous Substances Management in the MS in Public Health.
Changes Effective for Fall 2017
- Revised the MFA in Moving Image, the MFA in New Media Arts, the MFA in Photography, and the MFA in Studio Arts.
- Eliminated the MA in Mathematics.
- Revised the MEd in Youth Development.
- Revised the MA and PhD in Sociology.
- Established the Graduate Education in Medical Sciences (GEMS) Course Subject/Rubric
- Reactivate and revise the MS in Forensic Toxicology.
- Revised the Doctor of Medicine (Chicago, Peoria, and Rockford)
- Established the Doctor of Medicine-Chicago (MDC), Doctor of Medicine-Peoria (MDP), and Doctor of Medicine-Rockford (MDR) Course/Subject Rubrics
- Established the MA in Applied Economics